What size Ipad??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hawaiian29, Mar 3, 2012.

1. hawaiian29 macrumors newbie

I am going to be investing in the near Ipad 3 and i am debating wether to get the 32g or 64g i will have a lot of photos and videos for editing and this also has to last about 2-3 years, and i was also wondering if 3g or maybe 4g would be worth getting if so how much would it cost per month? thank you for your help.:D

2. davidlw macrumors 6502a

If you will be storing a lot of photos and especially videos, save your pennies and get the 64 gig. IMHO

3. iEvolution macrumors 65816

The pathetic 3G services for devices such as the iPad are as limited as the cell phone plans. i.e. $30 a month for a pathetic 2GB a month. It is a joke, there is absolutely no point (in my opinion) to get a 3G data plan when the companies that provide it stiff you with such a small limit.

Though it is important to note that you can switch from 3G to Wifi when you're in your home and avoid using your plans data.

As far as size goes I think you should go for the 64GB. If you're considering it its better to get it rather than buy the 32GB then realize its not enough space.

If you buy the 32GB model and need 64GB you'll end up paying more than the $100 difference between the two because you likely wouldn't be able to sell the 32GB for as much as you paid for it.