What size shirt did your store pass out??

VoodooDaddy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 14, 2003
I see someone in the marketplace selling a M and a L. And some people on Ebay are selling XLs. The shirts from the Indy store were L, sadly not big enough for me. What was the determining factor on what stores got what sizes?

tyr2

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2006
Leeds, UK
It was based on the number of McDonalds and Burger Kings within walking distance of the store...

Or perhaps not.

Eric Lewis

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2007
CANADA? eh?
It was based on the number of McDonalds and Burger Kings within walking distance of the store...

Or perhaps not.
or..

like texas is one off the fatest states in USA(i believe...watch supersize me)

so the have XXL

cause over 1/3 of americans are fat/overweight

g4cubed

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2004
The Lyndhurst store had medium, large and x-large. I got the medium and large and should have gotten the large and x-large. Oh well may just sell them. ;)

anirban

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2007
Houston, TX
My store passed out L. Even though I wear medium, I am still happy. Tons of folks were ticked off because they didnt have them in XL or XXL or something like that.

I didn't consider myself to be physically built to express my discontent in not passing out M sized shirts..

Zwhaler

macrumors demi-god
Jun 10, 2006
I got a medium. Fits pretty nicely. I might sell it, but depending on how much I can get for it I'll likely keep it.

VoodooDaddy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 14, 2003
I never asked if there were other sizes, but someone behind me did and I heard the store employee say "they are all the same size."

Anyone get an XL and want to trade for a L? Its out of the package, but never tried on. I just wanted to see what it looked like.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"My Own Private Idaho”
I never asked if there were other sizes, but someone behind me did and I heard the store employee say "they are all the same size.".
I got handed a L and the salesman said the same thing. After browsing a bit, a I headed towards the door and saw a couple of the nice young salesladies asking people what size they wanted as they entered the store.

I traded my L for an XL. The store I was at had S-M-L-XL...

VoodooDaddy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 14, 2003
I got handed a L and the salesman said the same thing. After browsing a bit, a I headed towards the door and saw a couple of the nice young salesladies asking people what size they wanted as they entered the store.

Well that pisses me off. :mad:

anirban

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2007
Houston, TX

Well that pisses me off. :mad:
Well that ticks me off too :mad::mad:

The large is really baggy! I want a medium!

VoodooDaddy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 14, 2003
S/M/L/XL

They just asked what size you needed and got one for you.
Man, that really irritates me. They just herded us through like cattle, passing the shirts out as fast as they could. I assumed they were all XL, as thats what I read here would most likely be the case. Then a guy behind me asked for a different size, which is when I heard "thats all we have, they are all the same."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

macguysoft

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2007
^^ Same here but they had different sizes...in one box that is. The only people who got it...I would assume are the last people in line.

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
They had M/L/XL here, though I didn't hear about/see any smalls. They were asking everybody what size they needed, and efficiently handing them out. It's strange because at the grand opening (same store) they only had XL. At the grand opening they came rolled up in a nice Apple-looking box as opposed to the plastic bag the Leopard shirts came in. Anyway, I haven't even tried mine on yet...