Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dr.Poc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
i got the stm alley medium for my macbook.it fits fine.i dont know about waterproof though.it might be because of the material and it has two flaps before you get to the laptop compartment.:cool:

Scottyk9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2004
Canada
James Craner said:
I am interested to know this as well, as I am upgrading from a 15" PB and don't want to have to change my existing 15" brenthaven shoulder bag.

Does anyone have any insight into this? I have the Brenthaven 15 Shoulder Case for my 15" PB, and want to know how well the MBP fits. I suspect given the flexibility of the sleeve it will fit in, but does it move around? Is it "sloppy"?

James_C

macrumors 68030
Sep 13, 2002
Bristol, UK
Scottyk9 said:
Does anyone have any insight into this? I have the Brenthaven 15 Shoulder Case for my 15" PB, and want to know how well the MBP fits. I suspect given the flexibility of the sleeve it will fit in, but does it move around? Is it "sloppy"?

Hi Just to confirm that I now have my 15" Macbook Pro and it does fit into the
Brenthaven 15 Shoulder Case

Scottyk9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2004
Canada
James Craner said:
Hi Just to confirm that I now have my 15" Macbook Pro and it does fit into the
Brenthaven 15 Shoulder Case

Thanks James - I assum by your reply that you are happy with the fit as well. Just trying to decide if I should sell my old bag and get a new one, or continue with the one I have (which is still in fantastic shape).

eAspenwood

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2005
USA
I had a Tucano Second Skin sleeve that fit my old PB perfectly, but is a little tight to get the 15" MBP in and out easily.

That problem became irrelevant when I returned to the 15" MBP to order a 17"MPB.

Now I just need to find a sleeve for the the 17'er.

-- J.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.