What software is this?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by msam8, Jun 23, 2014.

1. msam8 macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I have watched a calculus video for some teacher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2q8HB2SqHk on youtube and what attracted my attention is that piece of software which he uses on his MAC machine (P.S. I knew it was a MAC from one of the other videos where some message box appeared suddenly from Photoshop on his screen while he was explaining!). I just don't know what software is this? and most importantly, how can he type - by freehand - all of this text? I'm quite sure using mouse will be so awkward.

In brief, i was wondering what kind of mac software is this? and how to write that easily on this yellow board?

P.S. I tried asking the video creator but it looks like he's not following or care to reply any questions!

Thanks

2. Janichsan macrumors 65816

Janichsan

I'm not sure which this really software is, but you can actually do this (drawing on slides during the presentation) with Powerpoint.

And I don't think he's using a mouse to write. That's almost for sure a tablet.

3. vietkieu macrumors newbie

What is this software?

I think he is using one of the software from the Leap motion. That is a mouse which u do not need a mouse at all. Just u ur hand and the software. Myself I have one too. Just Google Leapmotion and u will see!
    Cheers

4. msam8 thread starter macrumors newbie

do you use it on an ipad or your mac machine?

5. vietkieu macrumors newbie

What is this software?

Dear msam8,
    U can use it on any laptops, Mac and PC. I have not tried it on iPad yet, because for iPad u need power hub to feed the USB and need also a jailbreak one. FYI I can transfer the file easily from USB to iPad and vice versa.
    Cheers,
    vietkieu
    P.S.: Which states in Australia are u from? I live in QLD