what store carries iSkin Pro Touch for the new MBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by 212rikanmofo, Nov 24, 2008.

1. 212rikanmofo macrumors 65816

I am looking for one, but would rather buy it locally at a store. Does anyone know what store carries this? I am interested in one that is made fit for the new MBP that came out last month.

2. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

The OKC apple store damn sure doesn't...for now. You know, I appreciate Apple wanting to keep everything a secret until they release a product, but it kind of stinks that as a result we have to wait two or three months for proper accessories to reach us.

3. w...b macrumors regular

4. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

iskin says the pro touch for the macbook air fits the new late macbook pro,
    you can check out the website

5. Neil1138 macrumors regular

Hey clyde! We both live in Oklahoma! I live in upper Edmond though... The Penn Square Apple Store is awesome though. I wish I could buy everything there but its an unnecessary drive considering that there is a best buy in Edmond. But I still bought my MacBook Pro at the apple store

6. Nate025 macrumors regular

This is true, and the keyboard cover I use.

7. w...b macrumors regular

a little note. The clear touch pro from iskin looks bad with the new black keys. i just got mine today. maybe i need to wipe my keys down with some alcohol or something. Also it doesnt close properly with the radtech screensavr. It might take some time to mold properly or i will have to do some trimming around the edges.

Side question: has anyone ever cut the iskin key cover? Does it curl?

W...B

8. JoeCo0611 macrumors member

the curling will disappear over time. I'm using a Protouch that was made for the old macbook on the new mbp, it works just fine.