What stores have cases in stock? Any walmarts?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by opticalserenity, Sep 21, 2012.

1. opticalserenity macrumors 6502a

Walmart is open 24/7, so...does anyone know if Walmart has put out any cases yet? Otherwise if you've seen a store with cases already in stock...let me know.

2. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

At the moment, I'm checking stores as well because I want to slap a case on this iPhone asap. The case I want (incipio NGP) hasn't been produced yet.

3. Brad02 macrumors regular

I checked my local walmart before heading into work. Workers were clueless and they said wireless center wouldn't open until 9am. No spots for cases anywhere.

One target I went to yesterday had a bunch of stickers with Speck IP5 on them. Going to try them at 8am and then hit Verizon up to see if they have Incipio cases.

4. ian-frs macrumors 6502

I would be interested to know if Apple Stores have any cases, and what they do have since their website hasn't listed any.

5. cardinalryan macrumors 6502

cardinalryan

AT&T stores have them in stock. I bought an Otterbox Defender for my 5 today. It's going back though, I hate the bulk.

They had several options from Speck as well.

6. ghsNick macrumors 68020

ghsNick

None of my Walmart's in Tampa had them. Couldn't trust calling them (since they always say it's not available) so I hit up 4 of them. NONE!