What stores have cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Soura2112, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Soura2112 macrumors 6502

The stores don't have to be in stock today, but which ones had cases? I have a bumber, it's okay. So looking for a better case, kinda like my old one. My apple store has none or bumpers, best buy had none same with wal mart, AT&T had one but looked old and nothing special. I'm just curious if these stores have had decent leather ones? I don't trust the net at the moment, due to bad ones I got in the past from the net, though now I know the names of the good ones.
    A's we all know the bumber can be a pain, and I have to take it off to charge in the car and sometimes to hook into my tape player, plus docking ( though I know you can't get around the new dock with any case that I know of) just pointing it out.
    Thanks

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

The only other store that carries iPhone 4 accessories that I know of is Best Buy. I'm actually headed there when I get off to get a temporary case until my case from eBay arrives next week.

3. woods1110 macrumors member

My local Radio Shack's all have incipio cases in stock. I haven't checked in the last few days so they may have more than that now.

4. Psant macrumors regular

I've seen them at Best Buy, Radioshack, and random mall kiosks.

5. poe8 macrumors member

Online. You can get pretty much any case in production cheaper than at the stores. Amazon, Apple, etc.

6. ihonda macrumors 68000

radio shack around me has incipio dermashot and feathers in stock.

7. DJBenE macrumors member

They're all over the place on the net. I get most of my accessories from an American company called Luxmo. They usually have their products at vendors in shopping malls and such but online you can get better deals, here: http://www.luxmo.com/c-73-iphone-4.aspx