What stupid, random things have you done recently?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by d_and_n5000, Oct 25, 2007.

1. d_and_n5000 macrumors 6502a

d_and_n5000

I ask because about five minutes ago, while I was walking into the kitchen, I had the urge to run and jump, just because. So I get off to my running start, jump, and...hit my head on the entryway between the living room and kitchen. :eek: I wound up chipping some of the paint and falling on my ass, as well as with the splitting headache I now have to show for it. So, Macrumorites, what stupid, randomly done things have you done lately?

2. Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    About 15 minutes ago I was at my friends door room desk leaning back in their chair and then got to the point of no return when the chair fell over and I went flying onto the floor. Then I rolled into their mini fridge and laid there dying laughing while they cracked up at my stupidity. LOL

3. Ibjr macrumors 6502a

Sprayed downey wrinkle releaser on my shirt I was wearing only to discover it was Lysol Mildew Remover with Bleach.

4. ErikCLDR macrumors 68000

Long story short i was mislead by my gps, I ended up at someone's driveway, it was a 1 lane road, at night in the dark, with no coldesac, so basically I backed up made a very tight k-turn and drove away.

Next thing I know I am getting chased by a drug dealing family in 2 cars and later choked by the drunk father. Wrong Place, Wrong time. Bad GPS.

---

My a bunch of my friends told me to burn out in my car. I completely embarrassed myself. I have a heavy car with a slow low geared engine and AWD.

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Woke up. My bed and bedroom were sooooo much nicer than the outside world.

6. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

I went to Hobbitville (look it up in Google, it's in Salt Lake City, Utah, and it is really called Hobbitville). That is random enough in itself! Besides that, lately... Nothing really.

7. Daveman Deluxe macrumors 68000

Daveman Deluxe

1. I walk around singing a lot. Today I was walking down the sidewalk singing For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her to nobody in particular (though I did have someone in mind... :D)

2. Today I tried to say hello to TWO different strangers who look like other people I know. Embarassing...

8. adk macrumors 68000

adk

Came out of the shower, naked and singing spice girls, only to find that my roommate and his girlfriend had come home