What Tempered Glass did you get for your iPhone 6/6s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by coolbeen, Jan 25, 2016.

?

Which tempered glass screen protector do you use?

1. Zagg

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Bodyguards

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. XyloGlass

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. coolbeen macrumors newbie

coolbeen

I just purchased the xylo gorilla glass from Amazon after reading the reviews, should receive it soon. I'll post my review on it. Post the glass screen protector you're using and why?
    [​IMG]

2. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

Anker Glassguard for the 6S; the first one with no "halo effect".

$5.99 on Amazon.

3. coolbeen thread starter macrumors newbie

coolbeen

Is it gorilla made? Can you post some pictures.
    Thanks

4. joseph34 macrumors regular

That's the anker glass cover the front camera and light sensor? Or it has like holes?
    please let me know before I ordered
    I'm looking for some one that covers all screen include the front camera and light sensor
    TIA

5. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

This one has cutouts for the camera and proximity sensor.

6. joseph34 macrumors regular

Tnank you. I gonna find other options that's has no cuouts, do you know some others?

7. Closingracer macrumors 68000

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/zagg-in...gold/4549403.p?id=1219765890596&skuId=4549403

The Luxe screen protector which I got for my iPhone 6 Plus but also available for the 6 and 6s. I love it with the color matching gold for my Gold iPhone 6 Plus. I also like how it covers the whole phone.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 28, 2016 ---

I generally like Anker products but dislike the design of it on the bottom unlike the Zagg luxe one that I bought which covers all of the phone. And as far as buying glass protectors from cheaper companies then Zagg I have really disliked them in the past with using spigen. I bought one of theres for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or 4 but I forgot since it was over a year ago but it didn't feel like the screen glass so I just threw it out. Another thing I have always disliked about screen protectors have been that I suck at putting them on but I put the one on my iPhone 6 Plus and my friends which I purchased for him and put it on his iPhone 6 at the Bestbuy I bought it since the Geek Squad said it would charge $7 for him to help which I thought it was free years ago? The process was very easy with the Zagg one and looks great. Mine has one little hair particle under it but I am happy with it overall.

8. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

Anker also has the GlassGuard + which is edge to edge. I usually use the "hinge method" and always get a perfect install.

9. Closingracer macrumors 68000

Yeah I've seen that but meh... I like the Zagg with its gold color option. With screen protectors I never liked them and bought this one on a whim. Happy I did because I love it. I have this weird feeling the Anker one... won't feel as good and the texture means everything for me.... IF I don't like it as the phone screen it's useless for me

10. joseph34 macrumors regular

The zagg protector works with any case?

11. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

12. Hooterville macrumors 6502a

Hooterville

I just ordered the Cinder and will see how it goes when it arrives next week.

13. K3ihi macrumors newbie

K3ihi

Got a get-z dot com screen protector for my 6S No halo, fits well with my iPhone 6s case. Haven't had any problems or complaints.

Attached Files: