What the *******? apples response for iPhone 4 Signal issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dsr1205, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

They say the issues are related to the iPhone telling me i have better signal then i should. Meaning when i show 5 bars and no data loads, its showing signal that is not there? So if the answer is yes then i have no signal anywhere? If the case is that the iPhone 4 is showing non-existent signal and nothing loads, then the phone is fundamentally flawed, correct? This letter tells me "there is no hardware issues on our end, but the signal you think your getting isnt really there" I might actually return the phone, I can't keep it if i can't load data, yet my 3GS never had this issue. What do yall think?

2. Apple-NoEscape macrumors 6502

I am trying to figure out what swear word you used that would still make sense.
    I'm guesing Bas**** but that wouldn't really go.

But yeah I agree apple are just sugar coating the problem. This will probably make the problem worse.

3. darngooddesign macrumors G3

The great thing about profanity is that you can combine two profane words for better effect.

4. Dsr1205 thread starter macrumors 6502

I wrote F star star star, idk why it made 6 *'s, anyway..nobody cares about this "software" fix that is basically saying "well there actually is no signal coming to your iphone 4, we were lieing earlier"

5. Apple-NoEscape macrumors 6502

Funny thing is that didn't even cross my mind, probably due the fct I'm used to people staring out one word swears.
    Now it's just a pick-a-mix of what 2 swear words op combined :p

Edit: Saw what op said. Now all mystery is gone :(