Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

l.marcus

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2015
Detroit MI
I have over 300 Apps on my phone (After paring them down recently) but I'm going the exact opposite direction with the watch. I've looked at a lot of the various apps and most I think only make sense on the phone. That said, I plan to use:

1Password
Cheats
Todoist

Maybe one or two more, but those are the only must haves outside of what will already be built in.

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
I keep my phone apps trimmed to just what I use. Many have been updated to add something for the watch. Not knowing how well they will work or if I would like them on the watch I plan to work backwards by turning everything on and going back to turn off or remove what bugs me. I have a feeling that all apps will have something for the watch just to be there even if it does not make sense.

rcm195

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2012
I would have to go with alarm.com. It will be nice to finally be able to easily disarm my house and open my garage door when bicycling. No more having to depend on bike mounts or pulling my phone out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.