How do you do that please?
Also what if you don't have ssh installed ?
- Launch the MTerminal app from the Home screen.
- Type su root at the prompt and tap on the return key.
- You will be prompted to enter the password, enter alpine and tap the return key.
- Type passwd
- You will be prompted to enter the new password, enter a new password and tap the return key.
I don´t think that you need OpenSSH.
- You will be prompted to re-enter the new password, enter the new password again and tap the return key. (Note that your keypresses will not be displayed on the terminal screen for security reasons)
I'm not an expert at this, and I might be wrong but for what I have read If there's a new exploit for that version of iOS and the operating system has not been updated to fix that vulnerability changing the password won't help much. I think that's the risk of jailbreaking in this times.