What the hell is going on with my mac =(!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by xpcker, Oct 14, 2011.

1. xpcker macrumors regular

ok, this is my third attempt to someone helps me here, please i beg someone to help me!

Useful information about case:
    -osx lion 10.7.2
    -owc extreme mercury pro 120gb on my hdd bay
    -seagate momentum xt on my optibay with caddy.
    -all osx and apps on ssd, data on hdd :D
    -parallels desktop 7 installed with bootcamp on the hdd
    -verify disk shows everything ok
    -already formated the ssd, didnt work so it has to be on the library of my user (cuz when i changed after formatting to my hdd, got all my info back)

First Problem!:

The files take like 2 hours to appear, for example, if i download a file, and open finder->download, the file doesn't appear, if i wait like 1-2hrs, it appears! BUT, if i move the the folder to my dock, and click it, i see immediately on the grid.

NOW:

Its being happening with my folders!!!! like my data disappears but i can see them if i put the file in the dock!

[​IMG]

please if someone have any idea i be greatfull to try it!, also, how can i delete the library folder on my hdd that was created when i moved home folder in settings? maybe a real clean install can do it :D

greetings!

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

OK. What is the file system on each of the drives that you listed above? If any of the drives are partitioned, then also give the file systems of each partition.

3. xpcker thread starter macrumors regular

sorry didn't understand much =P how can i provide u that?

my hdd: Bootcamp 150gb, 350 DATA Storage
    my ssd: 1 partition for mac and osx

thanks!!! its driving me crazy! everytime i need to use a file at work, need to put it in the dock.. i need more docks at this time ahhhaha