Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Coheebuzz

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2005
Nicosia, Cyprus
p0intblank said:
This is probably the fakest capture I have ever seen... why is Steve's reflection on the screen? That doesn't make any sense, unless of course he is using an iSight to project a transparent display of him... but no. And why would someone even bother Photoshoping an image like this? I mean, come on! It's on stage... don't you think we would've heard about this?

Sometimes Photoshop artists need to think before creating.

As i said before it looks like he is controlling the window with his fingers, that's why the window controls are zoomed in. There is already a game that tracks your hand moves with the iSight.

http://www.freeverse.com/tsg/

I remember reading somewhere that Freeverse worked really close with Apple to create that technology so it's possible it finds its way into 10.5.
As for the overlay image, this is how this tech should work so you can see were your hands go on the screen.

The black dock looks sexy too. :cool:

dpaanlka

macrumors 601
Nov 16, 2004
Illinois
I like to just not worry about predicting what might come at WWDC... that way I'll be totally surprised and amazed at what does.

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
The photoshopping isn't all that bad, but I have no clue why Steve Jobs picture is there. Most importantly though, it couldn't be real no matter how convincing it was, because there has never been a demonstration of Leopard given.

DJMastaWes

macrumors 65816
Jan 14, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
The menu bar looks really bad.

I like the finder and the black is kind of cool, but I'm not sure about the black on the dock.

It would be cool to see some of that stuff in 10.5.
Anyway, it's a fake.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
The folder icons are available from Xicons.com.

Now way in hell would Apple or anything related to apple have a ***** faded out image background.

The corners of the screen are too sharp compared to the rest of the image.

And theres no way that Apple would allow Leopard to be showcased before WWDC.

Totally Fake!

EDIT: And whats that crazy icon in the menu bar? Apple wouldnt have any third party stuff installed. If it was Apples it would not be there for a demo.

CubaTBird

macrumors 68020
Apr 18, 2004
Nah, that is no way in fact Leopard at all. What that is my friend is a horrible photoshop job. :eek:

mark!

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
America
Okay seriously, why would there be some kind of keynote with an audience that size and have NO ONE know?? And how come the OP has 2 posts, both being fake mockups? Not saying it's spam or anything, but it's obviously a little fishy to me. Why would anyone believe this mockup, it's REALLY poorly made. The next fake leopard screenshot that is utterly, and obviously photoshopped I am going to FAINT my face off.

bowens

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2006
Florida
Definately fake. They have not done a demo yet. Look at the corners of that screen. They could cut you.

thegreatluke

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2005
Earth
In Leopard, Steve Jobs' head will be watermarked into the screen at all times because THE LORD STEVE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE DOING. :D

Remember - Using C|Net, WildDonkeyShows.com and Internet Explorer is a sin in the great Steve's eyes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.