What the hell is wrong with the app store?

Jazzandmetal?

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 24, 2008
Virginia
Updates are requiring multiple installations for me and some just won't update. Red Laser for instance I had to update 2 times for the badge to go away and it is showing the old version in settings still and the app store is saying there are no updates. Paper toss took two times but is still showing as needing to be updated. So I deleted it.

I can't get itunes to update anything on my mac via itunes. I type in my password and nothing happens.

Anyone else?:confused:

str1f3

macrumors 68000
Aug 24, 2008
Everybody's got this problem. It seems that app is updated but the badge remains. Annoying to see the badge on my iPhone.

Jazzandmetal?

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 24, 2008
Virginia
Everybody's got this problem. It seems that app is updated but the badge remains. Annoying to see the badge on my iPhone.
The thing that is odd though is that the Red Laser app was updated 2 times and the version is still showing as the old one.:confused:

And no update will show up for it now.

str1f3

macrumors 68000
Aug 24, 2008
The thing that is odd though is that the Red Laser app was updated 2 times and the version is still showing as the old one.:confused:

Really have no clue as to what's going on. The COD Zombies game had a bug in it where a certain weapon wouldn't work and it was fixed in an update. I downloaded the update and it it still shows up in queue, yet the bug seems to have been fixed.

philMBP

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2007
Same problem here with Labyrinth.
A few days ago it was Photoshop and a few weeks ago the Apple Remote.

macinhand

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2009
Cheshire, UK
Same problem for me with RedLaser and Labyrinth, both have updated and the badge has disappeared after 4 attempts but the apps are still showing as the old version :confused:

str1f3

macrumors 68000
Aug 24, 2008
I updated Labryinth last night. Does it have the preview for you of Labryinth 2 while still showing the update or did it not update at all?

philMBP

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2007
I updated Labryinth last night. Does it have the preview for you of Labryinth 2 while still showing the update or did it not update at all?
It updated for sure cause I have the preview L2 level etc.
The update keeps appearing regardless.

tardis56

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
South UK

If you are in the UK DO NOT update to new Redlaser version - its taken a huge backwards step and you won't find anything!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.