What the hell?


mms

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2003
784
0
CA
Somebody got really bored and had a pic of a PowerBook to play around with... big deal.
 

Tamer Brad

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2005
212
0
mms said:
Somebody got really bored and had a pic of a PowerBook to play around with... big deal.
I'm sorry. We should only be serious here, all the time. I don't know what the hell I was thinking by posting something I thought was amusing ... :rolleyes: We can all go back to whining about Intel now.
 

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
32,194
6
Adelaide, Australia
Tamer Brad said:
I'm sorry. We should only be serious here, all the time. I don't know what the hell I was thinking by posting something I thought was amusing ... :rolleyes: We can all go back to whining about Intel now.

Good call! I mean really, what were you thinking!

God Intel suck! 2007: end of the world. :(
 

buryyourbrideau

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2005
1,212
0
Chicago
dejo said:
Link doesn't work for me either. I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/files/05-12/180772000-powerbook.jpg on this server.
click the url again and reload it. should work then. did for me. not a really interesting pic or that funny to begin with. you arent really missing out
 

mactonight

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2005
23
0
VT, USA
dejo said:
Nope. Didn't.
Don't hit the reload button, just click once in the address bar and hit enter. That will remove the referrer from the header. (MR is not an authorized referrrer for that site)
 

Tamer Brad

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2005
212
0
mad jew said:
Good call! I mean really, what were you thinking!

God Intel suck! 2007: end of the world. :(
Sorry, it's already over :( :( :( The very announcement made PPC Macs obsolete and since Intel is evil we can't use them because we would be betraying the old school :( :( :( we may as well just commit mass suicide right now.
 

buryyourbrideau

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2005
1,212
0
Chicago
Tamer Brad said:
Sorry, it's already over :( :( :( The very announcement made PPC Macs obsolete and since Intel is evil we can't use them because we would be betraying the old school :( :( :( we may as well just commit mass suicide right now.
wow. shut up
 

buryyourbrideau

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2005
1,212
0
Chicago
mad jew said:
Calm down buryyourbrideau. If you don't think something's funny that's okay, just don't get grumpy about it. :)
yea im not getting grumpy but this guy is just annoying the hell out of me with the other thread thats going on. just sometimes, sarcasm goes a little far and isnt too funny at all. oh yea and my grandma just died so im not really in the best mood. :(

EDIT: sorry confused you with generationxwing or whatever. about the other thread and what not :eek:
 

Tamer Brad

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2005
212
0
buryyourbrideau said:
yea im not getting grumpy but this guy is just annoying the hell out of me with the other thread thats going on. just sometimes, sarcasm goes a little far and isnt too funny at all. oh yea and my grandma just died so im not really in the best mood. :(
Sorry about your grandma, but that's really not a very good reason to take it out on me ...
 

buryyourbrideau

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2005
1,212
0
Chicago
sorry.
i have just gotten annoyed with all the ppc-intel banter going on here and im just tired of hearing about it. everyone knows about it and either they like it or not. yea sorry for being an ******. im normally not that kind of guy.