What the?? See pics inside...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nateinva, Jul 9, 2009.

1. nateinva macrumors newbie

I was browsing thru settings on my new 3GS and came across something I had not seen before, nor can I find any info anywhere about what it is (Profile > Testing X2)...

I hit remove (see second image) and this whole thing went away without any issues affecting service.

Not running jailbroken and activated on AT&T from a 1st gen upgrade.

Anyone seen this before or know what it is/was???

Thanks,
    Nathan

Attached Files:

2. detroit1 macrumors regular

3. Kahnyl macrumors 68000

Have you been beta testing for any developers? I know that a Provisioning file is used by testers of soon-to-be-AppStore-apps in order for the phone to allow them to run the app. I've never tested so I could be talking out of my ass.

Were you sent a beta app on June 22nd? Or do you at least remember anything else about that date?

4. nateinva thread starter macrumors newbie

Solved! Thanks...

You got it, thank you. Was testing a pre-release version of FTPontheGo and that was probably the date. Guess I'll be reinstalling this 'certificate' from iTunes when I get home so I can continue using the beta until the release comes out.

I thought it was odd and hadn't seen anything like it before.....

Nathan

5. con500 macrumors regular

ye you get this screen if you type in safari "help.benm.at" (without quotations ;) )

something to do with mobile configure and tethering i think

6. anorgran macrumors newbie

its different if you get the configs fot tethering and its not verified, but same general idea.