What the? Song purchased from iTunes skips.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by neoelectronaut, Apr 11, 2008.

1. neoelectronaut macrumors 68030

neoelectronaut

So a song I purchased a few days ago, "The Sleepy Strange" from the Album of the same name from a group called Japancakes has some issues. At around 7:13 of the 7:57 long song it begins to skip, as if a disc I was playing was scratched. It does this for about 6 or 7 seconds before it straightens out. It does this in iTunes as well as my iPod. The rest of the songs on the album seem to be fine.

Anyone have any idea what's going on, and what course of action I should take from here?

2. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Contact Apple, and they will let you re-download the song.

Surely something like this didn't get out of Apple's QC.

3. BillyBobBongo macrumors 68020

BillyBobBongo

Aye, get in touch with them and get a new version. I recently downloaded a music video, I've just got an iPod touch so I'm fooling about, and the quality was shocking (big black pixels appearing all the time) so they'll be hearing from me too!

To complain simply log into your iTunes account through iTunes. Click on the 'Purchased' button and this will take you to a list of your purchases. Click the item in question to pull that up and then click the 'Report Problem' button. Text will appear next to the item that says 'Report Problem'. Click on that text (it's a link) and you can fill in the details of the issues that you are having.