What time can I pickup my iPad from the store tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by seasurfer, Mar 15, 2012.

1. seasurfer macrumors 6502a

I just got the confirmation email to pick up my iPad, but that email didn't specify the time to pick up, what time can I pick up?

2. theone09 macrumors regular

the store will open at 9AM tomorrow. There will be a long line for pickup too. So I might get mine at night time around 6 or 7PM

3. icydog macrumors member

I didn't know that you could it up at the store. I thought it was only FedEx delivery to your home or office.

4. seasurfer thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am in New York, I got the email to pick up at 5th Avenue Apple Store, they open 24 hour...I wish I could pick it up at midnight...:p

5. theone09 macrumors regular

Yes, you could. I believe the pre-order for in-store pick up is only for the 16th. The order was only around 1.5 day after the announcement few hours. I ordered mine late Thursday, March 8th. The next day, I saw the option had been grey out.

----------

i am living about less than 1/2 mile away from the apple store, so no worry to pickup :)

6. UnseenLlama macrumors 6502a

UnseenLlama

Why not call the actual store that you had your order sent to? That only makes the most sense.

On second thought...I'm going to go with 4am...just make sure you are there before 3:30am to be in line.

7. DreamPod macrumors 65816

DreamPod

That's 8am that the stores open for iPad pickup and purchasing, actually. They will not sell your preorder, so no worries, if you preordered for in-store pickup you can get it at any time from 8am to closing, no need to get there ar 4am. Don't quote me on this, but I wouldn't be surprised if the long lines from before store opening were gone by 10:30am, so that might be a good time to go in, before the lunch crowd starts lining up.