What time did your UK UPS delivery arrive?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by profmatt, Jun 5, 2015.

1. profmatt macrumors 65816

profmatt

I'm getting rather fed up waiting for the dismal UPS delivery. Other carriers give you text notifications of delivery windows during the day; at least one allows you to stalk the driver in real time online.

At what time did you get your UPS delivery? I'm beginning to lose hope that the damned thing is going to be delivered at all.

2. AS90 macrumors regular

AS90

They all come at different times. They do have 80 other drops to make you know!

3. DynamicSausage macrumors 6502

DynamicSausage

It all depends where you live. For example, I live miles away from most depots but I'm often the first stop within my actual town so midday is common. I've had other couriers come at 7am and others come at 6pm.

4. profmatt thread starter macrumors 65816

profmatt

5. H3rman macrumors 6502

Pointless question, they come at different times, even to the same location just days apart. I had a UPS delivery on Thursday at 3:20pm, then I had a UPS collection scheduled for the very next day and the same UPS driver arrived at 6:20pm! Same location and everything.

They will arrive some time between 9am - 7pm (sometimes even later). Just be patient and wait. I know it's much easier said than done though.

6. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

Mine came about 1.20 pm. I was growing despondent too. I hate all day delivery estimates.

7. srshaw macrumors 6502

Mine was about that time (and my watch band was about the same time as well), but this is of no relevence to the OP unless he happens to be your neighbour.

I happened to be on holiday so just waited. I usually end up having to drive 15-20 miles to the 'local' depot. In my view courier services may be cheaper for the sender, but I would happily pay a premium for Royal Mail so I can collect it locally.