What time do Apple Stores usually receive shipments?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nickpro, Mar 11, 2011.

1. nickpro macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I went to the Chestnut St. San Francisco location today and waited in line for 2.5 hours only to learn that they sold out.

I am planning on heading to the Burlingame location tomorrow morning and lining up before opening time. My question is - what time of day do Apple Stores usually receive shipments? On Saturdays? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. jdminpdx macrumors 6502

Shipments show up at all times of the day. It's hard to tell...

3. Mattstkc macrumors 6502a

Mattstkc

from multiple threads about this on here it seems people (including me) were strongly hinted at by apple employees that they would/should get a Saturday shipment of some units, but no idea how much. Show up at least an hour before your store opens and FedEx likes to show at about 10-11am local in most locations

4. nickpro thread starter macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

^^^
    thanks!!