What time do lines start in the mornings?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dsa420, Sep 25, 2014.

1. dsa420 macrumors 6502

To be first in line these days, what time do you have to arrive?

2. trojanfan80 macrumors member

I asked the Apple employee here in Tacoma, WA that same question. He said it in quick, I've answered this question a million times today, tone that people start at 4am. So who know if he was serious or just fed up with answering the same question all day.

3. dsa420 thread starter macrumors 6502

I guess i will go get my dumb ass in line shortly since i can't seem to make personal pickup work

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Do they have phones for you folks who line up so early or is it for reservations?

5. dsa420 thread starter macrumors 6502

this will be my first venture into lining up w/o a reservation. hope its worth my time

6. trojanfan80 macrumors member

When I was there yesterday at noon, there was about 20 people in line. The Apple employee said that they were all walk-ins, no reservation, and they would all get a 6, no pluses in stock. If they have pluses, they're gone first thing in the morning. I'm considering lining up myself, but I don't know if I can take lining up again and ending up empty handed again. I might end up "settling" for a 6 out of frustration. My wife said she doesn't want to hear me bitch for 2 years that I should have gotten the plus.