Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arian19

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
What time does AT&T open for launch? There are only 2 people in line currently. On the store window, they say 10am, but don't they usually open earlier for launch?

Eileen89

macrumors 65816
Aug 12, 2014
The AT&T Corp store near me usually opens at 8am on iPhone launch days.

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
We're there lots of people in line? Did they have any iPhone 6S Plus stock? I'm scared that they don't have any pluses :/
There were like 5 people in line when I got there, they opened right as I got there. They didn't have any black 6S pluses, not sure about sizes though.

Eileen89

macrumors 65816
Aug 12, 2014
We're there lots of people in line? Did they have any iPhone 6S Plus stock? I'm scared that they don't have any pluses :/
Last year the AT&T store that I went to on launch day had a very limited supply of Plus models. I don't think this year is going to be any different.

arian19

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
Last year the AT&T store that I went to on launch day had a very limited supply of Plus models. I don't think this year is going to be any different.
Well I'm the first person in line now (other two left for coffee), so hopefully they'll have at least 1 plus that's not 16GB lol

Aibocyrus

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2015
Orlando, FL
Does AT&T offer regular 2 year contracts in store? I know they do online, but not sure if they do in store

Yes! You can get two year in an AT&T store!

Any information regarding stock?

We got better stock than last year. Usually get a second shipment during the day. I'd come with a back up option. And you'd be lucky to stumble across any Rose gold phones. I know some stores in our market got them but not many and they got very few. Hope this helps. We didn't have anyone waiting and have a ton of stock left over.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.