What Time To arrive at The Apple Store On the 26th?

MacBoy108

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Yorba Linda CA
This will be my first Apple event type thing and want to get a shirt and everything, but I was wndering what time I should show up. I was thinking like an hour early would be good. It doesnot sound like many people are going to show up at my local Apple Store (Brea Mall CA)
Thank you :)

Steve1496

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2004
More people show up at these things than you'd think. I'm going at 5:00; hope for a T-Shirt!

Steve

upsguy27

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2007
Utah
what time should i be there?

i will be going to pick up leopard on friday. what time should i get there to be close to the front of the line? i was thinking maybe 4:00. also, will they have enough copies even though i did not preorder?

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
the brea location is the closest to me, and it gets a good amount of foot traffic even when there isn't anything special going on. if you really want a t-shirt, i'd show up a couple hours early just to be safe.

i will be going to pick up leopard on friday. what time should i get there to be close to the front of the line? i was thinking maybe 4:00. also, will they have enough copies even though i did not preorder?
if all you want is a copy of leopard, i think you'll be fine going in an hour after launch. wait for all the hoopla to settle down. i don't think they'll sell out of software.

upsguy27

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2007
Utah
how many people do you think will be at the apple store in biltmore? or any store? i mean in the lines.