What time to go to Verizon?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacKid1983, Sep 18, 2014.

1. MacKid1983 macrumors 6502

MacKid1983

What time should I go to my local Verizon store in the am if I want a chance at getting a iPhone 6. Not the plus?

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

earlier the better. my local verizon said 3am

3. erikjc macrumors member

Really? I haven't heard of people going to the carriers that early.

4. sarcosis macrumors 6502a

I called and the rep was quite optimistic. I guess it all depends on the model you want. If you want the 6+, you better get there and pray. If you want the 6, just show up early and you should be fine. That's the impression i got.

5. troy14 macrumors 6502a

Mine opens at 8am and I plan on around 3am, hoping to get a 64gb 6 in either white or black. I went to the store for my 5 and they had the 64gb in black only, they didn't get 1 white in stock (i was like 3rd in line)

6. erikjc macrumors member

Yeah that sounds right. I want the 6 so was planning on getting there at 6 or 7 am. There are so many more Verizon stores than Apple stores, I figure it's gotta be a good chance even with a smaller inventory.

7. The Tos macrumors 6502a

I am at a verizon store now. 3rd in line. This store only has a handful of 6 plus

8. Tsquare macrumors member

Just talked to the Manager of one of my local stores. They had 3 people in line yesterday. The 6+ stock is extremely limited, and the 6 stock is very limited. He did say that he expected more phones to be delivered tomorrow though. The weather is creating some issues. I plan on showing up around 7 or so and take my chances.

9. MacKid1983 thread starter macrumors 6502

MacKid1983

Just drove past one of my many local Hartford, CT verizon stores and no one was outside this was around 10:30pm.