What time will 3.0 be available?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lindsayanng, Jun 15, 2009.

1. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

I remember waiting patiently last year for 2.0 to be available, but now i'm forgetting what time of day its going to be up for download.. So i looked through the first page of threads and found no such question.. so i'm asking

when? I remember also last year there being a weird wait time to download because everyone was on at once trying and it was lagging big time. i'm sre it will happen again.. just want to know when it will be available

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. JosephBergdoll macrumors 6502

I know it's a bit early but what time will 4.0 be available next year? Anyone know?

4. gibbz macrumors 68030

2:13 P.M.

5. lindsayanng thread starter macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

Thanks Jessica.. that sounds about right.. I remember it being afternoon, and me being at work.. but sounds right.

Was hoping i could plug in at 12:01 and get the update.. hah. Oh well..

when i get home from the accountant, I can plug in and upgrade.

6. bradenwh macrumors 6502

The actual firmware was available on Apple's servers on the night of July 10, a day before it's actual release. You could download it and install it.

7. EarthDawn macrumors 6502a

EarthDawn

I just wonder with all the new iPhones they have sold over the past year how jammed up there servers are going to be !!!

8. lindsayanng thread starter macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

Earth.. it will be a pain, just like it was last time.. but ya know.. it happens.. maybe they geared up more this time?? maybe they will make it available like last time to soften the opening.. who knows.