what to buy on app store $15 card?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by soni2926, Oct 31, 2008.

1. soni2926 macrumors member

hi,
    considering i don't want to use my credit card to sign up and create an Itunes account, i was going to buy myself a $15 gift card this weekend. any recommendations on whats good to buy? any good games or im clients i can try out to pass time on my commute? I just got the phone so it's just got the bare apps on there, I might jailbreak it soon though, but not too sure if i should so thought i should atleast sign up and get an account and try out some apps.

Thanks.

2. gadgetdad macrumors 6502a

gadgetdad

There are 100's of free apps. Just go crazy !
    I like to check out the demos before I go spending the money. Or find something that looks interesting in the appstore and do a search here at MR. Chances are someone has reviewed it or used it.

3. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

Best games, apps, IM client has been discussed before. You'll find a lot of opinions and recommendations search the forums with MRoogle.

For best game, I suggest Galcon. It's a simple, but addictive strategy game, multi-player online is it's killer feature.

Well worth the $4.99 and it has a lite version, but it does not have the online feature.