What to do if I got a wrong invisibleshield item?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by hzxu, Aug 25, 2009.

1. hzxu macrumors regular

I bought an invisibleshield from zagg online for my macbook pro 13", although I live in Australia, I bought it from US website as I could not find one for 13" macbook pro in Australia's website. After 10-12 days I received it but found it was wrong, the printed receipt in the package is correct, which states the item is 13" macbook pro, but the actual sheets are for 15" macbook pro, then I sent an email to zagg about this problem, now I have several ways to do but I'm not sure which is the best:

1 send it back(costs $10+ dollars) and waited 10+ days for them to receive it, then they send the correct one to me for which I have to wait 10+ days. Totally near a month, this is the worst choice.

2 send it back, ask for a refund and forget about it, buy a Moshi palmguard and trackpad guard instead

3 cut the sheets to suit my 13" macbook pro, this is the quickest way, but I'm afraid I make any mistake.

Thanks for any suggestions!

2. gethyphyyo macrumors regular

Call and ask to speak to a manager and express to them they should pay for return shipping being it was their fault. Most company's will give you their account number to use at fedex or ups.

3. nomad01 macrumors 68000

nomad01

+1

It was their error. They should cover your return costs.

Quite a few places will just ship another out and not ask for something back of that value as the return shipping negates the cost.