Is it smart buying a new Mac RAID card to have RAID 5 in a new MP w/4x3TB drives and NEC 27" display if I am doing video editing, today, or save the $ on the MP, and card, and use (instead) either an iMac with eSATA card rigged for external RAID or a MacBook Pro w/Thunderbolt somehow connected to what doesn't exist until summer? Or, should I wait for iMac refresh??? I need machine ASAP, but suppose I could get quad interface and suffer w/FW8 until TB comes online. What to do? Any ideas?