What to do

Discussion in 'iMac' started by marshy01, Feb 22, 2012.

  1. marshy01 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Location:
    England
    #1
    Hey guys,
    Looking at getting one of each of these as my pc and laptop have just about given up on life. Always had pc's and laptops in the past but got an iPhone and iPad and never once had a problem which is why I want to now swap over.
    I'm looking at the 27" iMac and 15" pro
    But I'm wondering is it worth waiting for the new versions(whenever there released?) or just to get it now?

    The mrs has joined a college course so apple have said I can get 6-8% off each.

    Is there any better deals anyone knows of?

    Thanks in advance
     
  2. simsaladimbamba

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Location:
    located
    #2
    What you get and if you want/need to wait, depends on your computational needs.
    If you can wait till July, wait.
    If not, buy now, the current Macs are quite capable of doing quite a lot.

    Maybe this can help with prices: http://www.appleinsider.com/mac_price_guide/
     

Share This Page