what to do???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stylah, Sep 30, 2012.

1. stylah macrumors newbie

my neice was playing around on my iphone and i didnt realize she had locked it. So now cant get on to my phone. i cant restore it because my partner is out of town with the laptop and is gone for month and i cant go to the store becaus i live in the country. so What do i do??

----------

i also read the other post but they used itunes

2. sagar4995 macrumors 6502a

sagar4995

hmm sticky mess there..! i'd suggest finding the closest pc/laptop and gain access to itunes and then do a restore. can't think of any other method right now.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

To put a passcode you must enter the same code twice, so clearly she must know the code.

4. stylah thread starter macrumors newbie

yes i knau the code but my neice try unlocking it to many times now is say connect to itunes but i was wondering if there was a way without using itunes?

5. op-is-a-thief macrumors newbie

Why do you need the laptop? You have a computer - you're posting here.

I am going to make a very presumptuous bet that you have a stolen iPhone in your possession. I am making no assumption as to how you came to acquire it.

6. XrAdEr macrumors member

Hmm..... good assumption..or shall I say, "bet". :eek:

7. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Use the original pc/mac the iphone has been used on i tunes to complete a restore then perform re download the original contents from a back up either from itunes or iCloud {dependant on iOS firmware} when your partner returns.

Until then use a dumb down phone !

Instructions on how to bypass the 4 digit code is not allowed to be discussed and rightly so on here.