what to do???

stylah

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
my neice was playing around on my iphone and i didnt realize she had locked it. So now cant get on to my phone. i cant restore it because my partner is out of town with the laptop and is gone for month and i cant go to the store becaus i live in the country. so What do i do??

----------

i also read the other post but they used itunes

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE
hmm sticky mess there..! i'd suggest finding the closest pc/laptop and gain access to itunes and then do a restore. can't think of any other method right now.

stylah

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
yes i knau the code but my neice try unlocking it to many times now is say connect to itunes but i was wondering if there was a way without using itunes?

op-is-a-thief

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2012
Why do you need the laptop? You have a computer - you're posting here.

I am going to make a very presumptuous bet that you have a stolen iPhone in your possession. I am making no assumption as to how you came to acquire it.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Use the original pc/mac the iphone has been used on i tunes to complete a restore then perform re download the original contents from a back up either from itunes or iCloud {dependant on iOS firmware} when your partner returns.

Until then use a dumb down phone !

Instructions on how to bypass the 4 digit code is not allowed to be discussed and rightly so on here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.