What to do ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Mac-B, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Mac-B macrumors newbie

Mac-B

Listen guys and girls.........

A girl came up to me today and told me that my MacBook is really great.
    My Macbook was at sleep. When I came to open it .. i had to put my own password. Everytime i inserted the password it would say its incorrect .... i had to shut down the pc and restart it .. when i did ,,,, a black screen appeared and nothing at all ... it would not reboot or open or do anything .. plz help help help ..... :eek:

Mac-B :apple:

2. kolax macrumors G3

kolax

Your story doesn't make sense - did this girl use your MacBook or did she just see it?

Caps lock wasn't on by any chance? Your battery hasn't died out?

3. harmonica01 macrumors 6502

that's messed up...re-initialize time looks like

4. Bobjob186 macrumors 6502

stick the software install disk in and boot up holding c. see if that works reinstall if you have too. It seems like a software error more than a hardware error.

5. Mac-B thread starter macrumors newbie

Mac-B

???

Guys does that mean that im going to lose all my documents ? r u sure that i have to re-install my pc ?

6. iW00t macrumors 68040

iW00t

Sadly yes.

Depending on how much of your data is lost you may be able to do an archive and install and retain your documents though.

OSX is a very safe and secure operating system and is less susceptible to non existent spyware and viruses, you will love it.

7. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

wait, did you actually set a password? I remember doing turning the password feature on my iMac but never actually making a password...then when it asked for the password anything I typed in would be wrong! Just press enter (i.e. dont enter any password when it asks) and it may work, unless of course you DO have a password.

8. QJS macrumors newbie

the bitch jinksed ur laptop... buy a new macbook, i know ur rich!!! ;)