What to Eat After Colonic Flush?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by pimentoLoaf, Apr 8, 2008.

1. pimentoLoaf macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

I'm thinking light foods (water, obviously) and juices, crackers, rice and toast, with some kind of chicky noodly soup. Vitamins too, perhaps?

Was prescribed something with no explanation of what to do after. :eek:

2. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

If it was part of a toxin cleanse then you might want to include some pro-biotic bacteria (there's a bunch of yogurts with the stuff).

3. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

yes, yogurt is very good for you, specially the one with the extra bacteria,, we have a really good one here in Canada called activia, works very well..

4. pimentoLoaf thread starter macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

In my case, bad eating habits.

Used to have breakfast regularly until I began staying up late writing stuff (screenwriter). Woke late in morning, having tea, then ate a good lunch. Dinner was six to seven hours later, and because I've been trying to decrease some flab, I was eating only half the portion (and taking a doggie bag home).

This meant nearly 18 hours without food from dinner to next lunch.

And little exercise save running out to get paper & mail, occasionally going up/down basement stairs to do wash, etc etc.

Lockup City

5. emw macrumors G4

emw

No. Really? ;)

Having never had such a flush (well, if you discount that nasty flu of 2000), I'd say you would probably want to figure out what you need to eat in order to avoid needing to do the flush again for awhile.

Fruits, veggies, good amounts of fiber and protein. Essentially, just eat healthy foods and try and eat smaller amounts more often. And maybe lay off the bacon. Just a little.

6. pimentoLoaf thread starter macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

Maybe the microwave variety ... :D