what to get

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dukebound85, Aug 11, 2007.

1. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

ok i thought id get your input on this.

i had my 60gig ipod stolen

i am planning to spend 350 but now im split on what to do as i want a 360 and an ipod. crap if only i hadnt gotten it stolen

which would you lean towards lol

thanks

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

do you already have a video game consol? if you do then go for the iPod, otherwise go with whichever one you think you would get more use out of.

3. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

how often do you use your ipod? how often do you play games? maybe you could get a 360 now, and save up for an ipod later (6g ipods will likely be out by then). just hope your 360 doesn't brake. :rolleyes:

4. dukebound85 thread starter macrumors P6

dukebound85

i know its all subjective but i use my ipod alot and play pretty much only 2 games....ncaa football and baseball games and since football season is coming up...

but the ipod is sweet too

itd be nice to have an ipod but they need to be updated like 3 months ago. i just dont want to get an ipod and then in a month have iphone like ones with over 100gigs for same price

so i guess its the timeline for ipods to be updated thats holding me back if you know what i mean and since im prepared to spend 350 and the 360s all had price cuts makes for a hard wait lol

5. aethelbert macrumors 601

Personally, I would wait and see what Apple throws at us with the 6G iPods. But you're the buyer, it's your choice.