What to use the $100 Gift card towards??

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by vazelos, Aug 18, 2011.

1. vazelos macrumors member

Just got a new MacBook Air a week ago, am a student so was entitled to the $100 gift card. Any suggestions as to what I should put it towards? :)

2. vazelos thread starter macrumors member

ty there are only like 2-3 posts that have suggestions though :O

3. Raptura macrumors 6502

Raptura

Yeah, I didn't find any good suggestions there. I'm not sure what I'll spend the $100 on either. :confused:

4. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Something from the iTunes or App Store. Not to be vague, but I have no idea what kind of things you like.

5. Maschil macrumors 6502a

Maschil

use it for an iPhone upgrade if you can.... if not for the new iPod classic or iPod touch...

6. vazelos thread starter macrumors member

I like everything and anything lol. I already have an iPod touch and iPhone 4.

Any cool apps for the MacBook or MBA? Any fun (not large in terms of size) games?

Yo no se, that's why I is asking you allz. :confused::D:p:apple:

7. Maschil macrumors 6502a

Maschil

ohhh tu hablas esponal? Lol.... anyways.... you can buy lion.... iWork's.... ummm games ....like angry bird or GTA trilogy which just came out... at the mac store

8. yongren macrumors regular

You can only use the gift card for iTunes & Mac App Store purchases, not hardware. Assuming he's not talking about the one from Best Buy...

9. vazelos thread starter macrumors member

ty ill check those out...
    Am I the only one who finds angry birds played out? I was over it 2 years ago, new levels and whatever but still same concept :cool: I'm cool

----------

Yea it's the $100 Apple card. I can use it at the Mac App store, iTunes, iBookstore and App Store :):eek:

10. SDub90 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Wait until there is something you want. You don't have to use it right away.