What video shows off iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wyl, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Wyl macrumors member

Wyl

The Bold came with a little movie clip to show off the screen...

What have you downloaded to show off the the AWESOME video capability of the iPhone???

link me a few short clips if that is ok..... :)

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I don't have any short clips to link for you but I often use it to watch ripped DVD's that I own when I fly. Wall E looks fantastic on it. Heck, any movie really does. Last flight I got kudos from the steward for making and using the engadget barf bag iPhone holder. He hadn't seen that one before.

3. m477h3w macrumors 6502

I've often wondered if it is possible to get hold of the demo videos that play on some of the iPhones in Apple stores. You know, the ones that demo some of the features. They look really good on the screen.

Heck, I'd love to get my hands on the demos they have running on some of the Mac's as well.

Are either of these available?

4. Theaser macrumors 6502

Theaser

HAHAHA, I should try that next time, some airlines have USB ports to charge your devices too.

You might be able to view the iPhone apps available on the Apple iPhone site?

5. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I've never had a problem with battery life on the iPhone. Just make sure it's charged up before you leave for the airport and, unless you're playing some pretty 3D intensive and/or online games, it'll last throughout the entire day.

Last flight I took, I had a 2 hour delay (so I waited for 3 hours) and surfed the web most of the time waiting. Then watched a movie on the plane and by the end of the night I still had half the battery left. This is on the original iPhone.

6. Theaser macrumors 6502

Theaser

I usually travel on long distance flights, 10 hour trips. Canada-China or Japan. So it really depends on the length of the trip. In that case, I would love a charger.

7. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

This was a six hour trip. But I can certainly understand having one as a backup. Let's be realistic. Are you really going to be using it the entire time? I don't.

8. Theaser macrumors 6502

Theaser

You never know and its pretty easy to fall asleep to prevent jet lag. I still would like to charge it :p

9. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Jet Lag ... good point.

10. Theaser macrumors 6502

Theaser

11. sergiuria macrumors 6502a

sergiuria

Why did you post the same thing like half an hour later? :confused:

12. Wyl thread starter macrumors member

Wyl