Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

big samm

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
you guys are lucky in the us you can stream netflix hulu and many other streaming services... here in Canada the only thing I can stream is my slinbox... anyone can suggest a app or a site where we can stream tv shows for free outside the us?

Nickinev

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2010
Getting caught up on True Blood. Love Air Video - it's got to be one of the best apps out there!!

Nicole

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
you guys are lucky in the us you can stream netflix hulu and many other streaming services... here in Canada the only thing I can stream is my slinbox... anyone can suggest a app or a site where we can stream tv shows for free outside the us?

In Canada you have NFB app which has some great video.

I have Avatar on my pad since I got it and watch pieces of the movie all the time. I never tire of the final fight scene. I have ripped the music videos off my music/concert DVDs. Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Madonna, Bjork, Dave Matthews and many others. I also have a large collection of FanVids that I loaded off the net, Farscape, Buffy, Star Wars, etc...fun stuff.

XJ13sd

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Kick-Ass, which is an awesome movie.
Pineapple express
Napoleon dynamite
Family Guy- The 420 and the Charlie and the chocolate factory episode

big samm

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
ok guys i got a vpn service and i can now stream abc player on my ipad... based that am in Canada its huge news!! now im waiting for the invite from hulu...
I wanna try netflix too.... so for netflix users in the us i know i have to give a us address to subscribe... can i just give a random address? like a church or a museum? and do they send monthly invoice with your credit card number on it?
I wouldn't like these informations to fall in the wrong hands... all answers to these questions would be appreciated... thanks

mikale44

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2010
The Earth documentaries are reallly nice to watch on the ipad. I dont know if they still have a free episode, you should look for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.