Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
hm... I would say Sonic 3, Secret of Mana and Shining Force 2 (since 1 just came out :D)

I might have to start looking at the turbo grafix games and such since I have pretty much all the SNES/Genesis/N64 games I would want (I just found Earthbound at a garage sale for $3!!!) And I already have the SNES RPG's (except Mario RPG) on my PSP or GBA so...

pcypert

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2006
Bangkok
Does anyone know if there's a Castlevania game for the Wii in the pipeworks? Because I'm not understanding why they are holding back all these Castlevania games.

Paul

Jack Flash

macrumors 65816
May 8, 2007
Super Nintendo
Super Metroid
Super Mario 3

Nintendo 64
Pilotwings 64
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Goldeneye 007

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
A while ago one of the Castlevania devs said something about using the Wiimote as a whip... IIRC :confused:
Frankly I'd love to see a 2D Castlevania game using lots of lovely effects. And no 3D sprites on a 2D playfield :eek:

DoFoT9 - I think you're in the wrong thread :D

Ooh. I'd love Majoras Mask too. Just like the Oracle games I missed out on, I'd love to play catch up on some of these classics.

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Metriod
Super Metriod
Mario 3
Super Smash Bros
Golden Eye
Contra 1
Contra Force
Super Contra
Contra: Hard Corps
Those would make my week, or weeks

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
I've never played this - how does it rank alongside Melee? I might pick it up since it's a rare game (usually means good). same mechanics and the likes as Melee?

You never played the original Smash Bros?

Same mechanics, but some bits are different. The game feels a bit simpler, which is actually a good thing. Everyone has 3 specials, not 4. Balancing is totally different. For example, Ness is widely considered to be one of the most powerful characters.

I love going back to the original Smash Bros after playing Melee a lot. It's got a lot of very unique stages, that Melee lacks, too, like on top of the castle.

phanboyjohn

macrumors member
May 18, 2007
I've never played this - how does it rank alongside Melee? I might pick it up since it's a rare game (usually means good). same mechanics and the likes as Melee?

Some of my friends refuse to play Melee, as they think it's unbalanced and such. I'm not enough of an expert to know, but I like Melee a lot. Try both and figure out which you like better.

Or...wait for Brawl. :)

boobooq88

macrumors regular
May 12, 2007
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for SNES
-Super Smash Brothers for N64
-Mario Party 1
-007 Goldeneye

- That T&C Surf Game!!!! :D

My Sega genesis still works so I'm not looking for any Sega games. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.