What was this cartoon?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Shaun.P, May 6, 2013.

1. Shaun.P macrumors 68000

Shaun.P

Hey guys,

This has bothered me for years and no-one seems to have any idea as to what cartoon I am referring to.

I remember watching a cartoon (mid-nineties - although may be older) where the "good guys" and "bag guys" each owned these small pyramids that each granted powers. The pyramids took up the size of a whole hand. The pyramids were different colours and I believe they hovered.

I think the ultimate goal was the good guys to acquire all of the pyramids and perhaps combine them somehow. This was a similar goal of the bag guys.

I have tried doing my own research but as soon as you mention the word "pyramid" you get a lot of cartoons about Egypt and I am certain that Egypt had nothing to do with the cartoon!

Any ideas at all?

2. drsoong macrumors member

3. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

LOL. I just saw the same link and was about to ask if Pandas may have been involved.

B

4. Shaun.P thread starter macrumors 68000

Shaun.P

Hey guys - that seems so close. You see lots of tiny pyramids there, for some reason I was under the impression there were only a handful and there were different colours.

I do not remember pandas!!!

This could be it. I've tried searching for episodes that I could watch, however can't find any... :(.