What website are you using for iPad app reviews?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Maskusee, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Maskusee macrumors 6502a

Maskusee

I usually go on toucharcade for iPhone apps.
    The problem is they don't have an iPad app section, just iPad games.
    I'm looking for a website that does iPad apps review and also has a forum from users. I'm not really looking for games as much as useful apps to make the iPad even more versatile.

Thanks

2. David R macrumors 6502

I've had a hard time finding iPad-specific websites. Basically, for me, it's come down to browsing the app store, finding something that looks interesting, and then googling the app name to read a review, or ideally, I try to find a demo on youtube.

3. msduncan macrumors 6502

Yeah I really can't believe the lack of an iPad centric review site thus far. I've been checking regularly.

4. kwjohns macrumors 6502a

kwjohns

5. Arnieaz macrumors member

This is a pretty good one: http://appshopper.com/ipad

6. LadyHoneyBabe macrumors 6502

in addition to appshopper, I use appadvice.com...there's even an app in the app store for it. It has in depth reviews including bargain bin apps. App guides is also cool on that site because it compares several of the same apps and states which is an essential app, notable app, decent app and the other apps. That site has saved me some money when I see so many of the same kinds of apps.

7. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

I also use appshopper but good call on appadvice LHB - hadn't seen that one before! Thanks :)