Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WinterWolf90

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 18, 2014
Title. If there are any that can do body fat thats cool, but not needed. I want one that can upload the data to the health app and connect to it.

Has anyone tried any of these?

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
It’s unavailable now, but I’ve had this scale for almost 2 years and love it!

20da4df5268067eed4fbdb1fa8442676.jpg

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
I've had the Withings scale for a few years now and it's been flawless. Syncs over WiFi with their app, Health app, MyFitnessPal and Garmin app. It will sync without having to open the Withings app and measures weight, BMI, heart rate and will display the weather and measures air quality.

Reactions: ajguckian

WinterWolf90

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 18, 2014
I've had the Withings scale for a few years now and it's been flawless. Syncs over WiFi with their app, Health app, MyFitnessPal and Garmin app. It will sync without having to open the Withings app and measures weight, BMI, heart rate and will display the weather and measures air quality.

Ive done searches and read about all the features. Which model do you have?

Infinite Vortex

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2015
I have and use the Withings Body Cardio and really like it. Measurements gets sent out via wifi when then goes to your phone so no need for a direct phone connection. The only complaint I can probably have for it is that there are times it will fail to take the additional reading (heart rate, bone mass etc etc) and it seems to be related to the moisture in my feet at the time I take measurements. I could be "standing on it wrong" though. lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.