What Will Apple Do For ME? (Repairs)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EarlofCroydon, Aug 3, 2010.

1. EarlofCroydon macrumors member

EarlofCroydon

My iPhone (White) has been in the wars and has some cracking and scuffs on the back, it's a bit unsightly and wanna get a new one on. I've seen repair shops but I'd trust it in the hands of Apple far more. Will they repair it for me? And at what charge...

2. MisterDisney macrumors 6502a

Cheaper to just hide it with a case. I put a case on my iPhone because I knew my kids would be handling it. That's kinda like going to war(s)..

3. narimonk macrumors regular

narimonk

We won't really do anything usually, but you said wars, so I'm assuming you're a member of the armed forces. And if you are allow me to thank you personally for fighting for our freedoms. And if you aren't a service member than boy do I feel dumb. But if you are just drop that to the apple store tech and you might get a new one (might I suggest showing up in uniform?). And if you're near Sacramento PM me and ill tell you which apple store to come to so I can get you a replacement. :D

4. EarlofCroydon thread starter macrumors member

EarlofCroydon

Haha! I'm certainly not in the Armed Forces sir! It's just an expression when something has been used very well and not in desired condition. (Maybe an English saying?) I'm here in the U.K I may just see what they can do....