Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Jessica, there goes my mental image of you.

You know how women are so critical of their bodies. We'd need to see the actual pics to really judge. My mental pic is still the same:

cheryl-tweedy-000.jpg

derek320

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2009
When mms is released, I plan on carrying around a pad of paper with me. Every time that I need to send a text, I will write it down on the paper, take a picture of it, and then send the picture of the message to whoever.

This is my revenge for them blocking mms for so long, I am going to send so many picture messages that they will hate me.

benflick

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
A screenshot of me sending an MMS on June 17th when all you fools could've had MMS, and still could to this day, but choose not to so you can complain. :rolleyes:

Macjames

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2007
Yorkshire, England
Living in England we have this superior MMS technology on our iPhones already :rolleyes: and the first thing i sent was a picture of the news on my TV of the moment the bbc cut in with breaking news that Michael Jackson was presumed dead.

Scooterman1

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2008
Houston, Tx
Living in England we have this superior MMS technology on our iPhones already :rolleyes: and the first thing i sent was a picture of the news on my TV of the moment the bbc cut in with breaking news that Michael Jackson was presumed dead.

But isn't he still alive? I though that someone here has seen him touring with Elvis.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
@iphone.aggie

I won't be sending any MMS because... well... you probably know... I'll probably be on Firmware 1.0 by then ;)

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
Funny! You haven't been on much today. Blues over the 3G? Oh, did you see my question on the reset?

Nah... I've just been way more interested in Snow Leopard lately. Oh, everyone's attitude over on the Mac OS X side of the forms is a LOT better than most of the crap we get in the iPhone forum! Everyone's so nice there and they have civilized discussions. I can't believe how much different it is. I think that Mac users are generally nicer than PC users just coming here for "teh iphonz newz". You know what I mean?

Oh, in case you weren't following me on Twitter, I bought a new front display assembly for my iPhone 3G. It comes with the digitizer, home button, speaker mesh, glass and touch surface already put together so it will be a snap to install.

I'm probably not going to like the LCD screen, so I'll probably end up swapping it with my currently perfect 3G LCD.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Yes. I have made a new MMS thread.
And this one is in fact sort of a joke thread, but it has a meaning.
What will be the first thing you MMS to someone when it is released?
-A picture of your cat?
-A picture of a building?
-Something funny you've been saving in your camera roll?

The hidden, yet not so hidden, point of this thread is what is so darn important that you need to send everyone that you just CANNOT wait until "late summer," leading you to moan and groan every day until the real end of summer: September 22nd.

So tell me, what is so important that you cannot just email the picture to your friend? You must MMS it directly to their phone.

My MMS:
"Diz iz mah kitteh!"

your kitteh is TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm if i'm at work and wearing jeans... maybe i'll send my hubby a picture of my butt (did i just type that?)

if i'm at home... it will be a picture of one of our kittehs or goggie!

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
your kitteh is TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm if i'm at work and wearing jeans... maybe i'll send my hubby a picture of my butt (did i just type that?)

if i'm at home... it will be a picture of one of our kittehs or goggie!

My kitteh is cuter.
What is a googie?
Also, you know now that you're going to be asked to be CCed on that MMS right?

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Some random crap to my Mom to let her know I can get her dumb picture messages now.

Me-"Hello"
Mom-"Did you get the picture I sent?"
Me-"No, iPhones still can't do picture messages."
Mom-"You paid all that money for a phone, and it can't get pictures?"
Me-"Well..."

Repeat that again 3 days later. I WISH I could get the viewmymessage.com notices.

my husband gets crap like this from his buddies cuz they have their lil "nothing" phones that can MMS and have a signture line :rolleyes: on their text messages and he can't....

You know how women are so critical of their bodies. We'd need to see the actual pics to really judge. My mental pic is still the same:

View attachment 188095

lol! shows how people have different perceptions... :D

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I have the cutest kitty...

see below for a few examples

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 54

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
When mms is released, I plan on carrying around a pad of paper with me. Every time that I need to send a text, I will write it down on the paper, take a picture of it, and then send the picture of the message to whoever.

This is my revenge for them blocking mms for so long, I am going to send so many picture messages that they will hate me.
NICE!!

I wonder if we'll crash anything when we get MMS with all of us iPhone people sending pictures right after we get it

ag55

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2009
wow, im in the UK and mms was enabled instantly. got a message as i turned my new 3gs on saying mms is disabled. then 2 seconds after a nice little mms saying congrats its working.

surprised you havent got it yet

~Phi

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2007
chicago
The first thing I send will probably be a picture of whatever beer I'm currently drinking to one of my alcoholic buddies.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
My kitteh is cuter.
What is a googie?
Also, you know now that you're going to be asked to be CCed on that MMS right?

not sure if i spelled it correctly..... cats call dogs goggie's on lol cats....

oh.... and depends on if i'm having a good butt day or not! (you know how we women are our own worst critics!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.