What will be the tag line of this year's iPhone Event?

lyhte

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
Just for fun, what do you think this year's tagline will be?

"Watch the iPhone grow. Right in front of your eyes."

Last edited:

FSMBP

macrumors 68020
Jan 22, 2009
"HTC, start your photocopiers...Oh wait"

(In regards to the latest iPhone leak looking very close to HTC M8).

Last edited:

lyhte

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
"iPhone 6. More Apps. More Screen. More Stare."

1080p

macrumors 68030
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
It would be awesome if the banner read, "There is no 5.5" iPhone. Sorry chumps!"

Seriously though...

"Our biggest announcement ever."

Last edited:

juanrp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2014
Florida
It would be awesome if the banner read, "There is no 5.5" iPhone. Sorry chumps!"

Seriously though...

"Our biggest announcement ever."

Hmm, I don't understand where this condescending 'no 5.5 inch' b.s. comes from, but like I said before, put it to rest.

Anyway, maybe something like this:
"It's the 9th iteration, with the A8, in its 7th year, let's name it the iPhone 6" :D

Or something very simple, like the "Finally" when the white iPhone came out.

1080p

macrumors 68030
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Hmm, I don't understand where this condescending 'no 5.5 inch' b.s. comes from, but like I said before, put it to rest.
Uh... no dad. I am not going to "put it to rest" as per your command. It is valid discussion surrounding the release of iPhone 6. I don't believe there is a 5.5" model coming. Don't get all pissy saying "Give it a rest" because you don't want to hear it. Ignoring all of the evidence that there won't be a 5.5" model isn't going to make it a reality.

juanrp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2014
Florida
Uh... no dad. I am not going to "put it to rest" as per your command. It is valid discussion surrounding the release of iPhone 6. I don't believe there is a 5.5" model coming. Don't get all pissy saying "Give it a rest" because you don't want to hear it. Ignoring all of the evidence that there won't be a 5.5" model isn't going to make it a reality.

You think what you want, but "there is no 5.5" iPhone" is not a valid argument. There is evidence in favor of a 5.5" iPhone, but we don't know for sure, as far as we're concerned, there isn't a 4.7" iPhone either, not until apple says so.

In every thread, I see you post the same thing. You are so passionate about it that you started a thread on it.

There's a new news story on the front page, and someone (maybe more people) mentioned you BY NAME, and said that they were expecting you to say the same thing.

As long as you keep saying the same thing, I will continue to say the same thing. That's it.

bigjnyc

macrumors 603
Apr 10, 2008
despite all the leaks we don't know for certain whats coming. I see both sides of this argument... people here and analysts can't say with 100% certainty that there will be a 5.5" but by the same token you can't say with 100% certainty that there won't be... Why dont we all just get along and wait until Sep. 9th :D