Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tom Foolery

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
Toronto, Canada
I want to run apps in the background, and i want paid apps for free, and i want to still be able to use the apps from the app store.

is this all possible if i hack my ipod touch

jcde7ago

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008
San Francisco, CA
I want to run apps in the background, and i want paid apps for free, and i want to still be able to use the apps from the app store.

is this all possible if i hack my ipod touch

It's all possible, just be aware that wanting 'paid apps for free' is essentially admitting your willingness to commit piracy. Next time use the search function. If you need a jailbreak guide and are using Windows, feel free to use my guide:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/567301/

Good luck!

rotobadger

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Paid apps for free? Seriously...pay the 2 bucks or whatever for the apps you want. Support the people who programmed them. And if you want to steal, I wouldn't go announcing it here.

Tom Foolery

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
Toronto, Canada
I never said i would steal. i have don't nothing but say that i want paid apps for free. who wouldn't. plus most of the apps are crap anyway and will only get a few plays out of them but are still nice have, Koi Pond. Point Proven. and 2 bucks can add up to a lot of money over a short period of time.

reliantj

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
eh...

i'm pretty sure everyone who replied to this thread, one way or another pirated music, movies, etc before. whether directly or indirectly. it's the same thing.
i just don't like hypocrites.

Vegan TJ

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2008
for real i can almost guarantee that the people that say ohh your stealing its called piracy have downloaded FREE music that cost money..anyone that downloads free music is pirating music..like the other poster said HYPOCRITES.. soooo ****..and stop your B1tching

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.