Hi, I've been reading Buying Tips in Mac Forums for a couple of weeks now and you all have been very helpful. But unfortunenatly it has delayed my purchase on a Macbook Pro 15inch 2.16ghz. (I did find a good price $1,835.00) But I cant make up my mind!!! The issue is should I wait til June for the WWDC and the updates? How new will the models be? Will there be a huge price difference in the models? What kind of udates are expected? I'm not sure if the updates will be that important to me. Am I to understand that Leopard won't be released then? I am very excited to buy and would love to get my Laptop this week. I understand that most of this stuff is hush hush from Apple, but if it's worth the wait, I can wait. Thanks again for all the good advice!!