Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacHead84

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 25, 2013
I am a guest in the land of smiles
Hello Community,

What would be the safest way to store bank login informations, account numbers and credit card details on my IDevices? Shall I just saved in my Contact list or should I download an App?
I am not sure what to do.

I am a Business owner and have both Private and Business Accounts, Credit Cards etc.. I am looking for a save way to store all these information "on-the-go"

Thank you for any advice.

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
What would be the safest way?

There are a number of reputable password managers that you may want to look into (Lastpass, 1Password, OneSafe, Dashlane). I use 1Password and sync across iCloud on all my devices, works flawlessly.

EdgardasB

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2014
Lithuania
http://enpass.sinew.in
I'm using Enpass way better then others because:
1) Mac and Windows versions are free
2) iOS 7 UI look
3) Eassy to use
4) Cheapier

Yes there aren't a lot of features now but this month they will release major update of Enpass. So stay tuned.

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
Hello Community,

What would be the safest way to store bank login informations, account numbers and credit card details on my IDevices? Shall I just saved in my Contact list or should I download an App?
I am not sure what to do.

I am a Business owner and have both Private and Business Accounts, Credit Cards etc.. I am looking for a save way to store all these information "on-the-go"

Thank you for any advice.

There are a number of reputable password managers that you may want to look into (Lastpass, 1Password, OneSafe, Dashlane). I use 1Password and sync across iCloud on all my devices, works flawlessly.

another one for 1Password. I had so many questions and they got back to me in a very timly matter with answers. It's also on sale too for 50% off and that is a steal.

I been reading about this app for a long time, and encription is top notch, support is great, and don't mind spending money on an app that works great.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Keeper

Full version is free to use; pay if you want to automatically (cloud) update multiple devices. I've used it since 2009 and only subscribed to the multiple devices option (yearly subscription) last nite. If you don't want to back up your info to the cloud, you can use it for free forever. :)

I also own 1Password.

MacHead84

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 25, 2013
I am a guest in the land of smiles
Thanks for all your advise. Indeed I went with 1Password. Someone mention here before it's 50% off. That was a great deal. But still i needed to purchase it separately one time for my IOS devises. But I guess it was also 50% off (not sure)
It's a great tool and easy to use. I use it on my IMac, Mac Book Air, IPad and IPhone and it works great.

I been/still using xmarks and LastPass but only for bookmarks and login data. For me it is not the same as 1Password. I was looking for something to store very personal data such as CCs, Bank Accounts and Passports. I could not do that with the tools I have or I just did not know how it works. 1Password is very easy to use and that what is matters to me.

Thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.