what would u name a country?

dylan6950204

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 21, 2006
camphill PA
if u had a country what would u name it and what type of government would u have.........
i would have monarchy with me as king. and its name would be the "kingdom of buddha belly"

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
I recall having to create a country, system of government, draw up a constitution, etc., for an English project in eleventh grade.

It was called Narsjistlanwifghan and its currency was the cow.

Leareth

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2004
Vancouver
Anarchia.

Ethniclashistan is a fave of a friend of mine.

neither would have goverment only constant feuding.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Teehee. Who wouldn't love to instantly hear music upon saying/ thinking one's country name?!

MacsomJRR

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2003
San Diego
Name: Stevejobsistan
Government: Top Secretocracy, new laws are released once or twice yearly with no prior discussion or clue as to what they are going to be.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Name: Stevejobsistan
Government: Top Secretocracy, new laws are released once or twice yearly with no prior discussion or clue as to what they are going to be.
And we would all be discussing law at lawrumors.com, and analysts would be replaced by lawyers, who get raises or fired based on their predictions of new laws.

And becoming a lawyer would be as easy as memorizing lawtracker.

My country would be a empire and swallow all of the above, and more, and I, of course, would be the emperor!

The name? Uhhh, whatever city I started at!

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
I'd name it "What". I'd like to hear that conversation.

Plus, we have this added bonus:

"What country you from?"
"What?"
"What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?"
"What?"
"English motherf***er, do you speak it?"

:D

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I'd call it Heaven, just to annoy Sunday School teachers who want to admonish children :)

There wouldn't be a ruler or government though. Everyone would just have to leave their bad attitude at the border if they want to come in.