Awhile back I ran out of room on my 40GB iPod Photo and my warranty was going to expire at the end of Oct '05 (bought when the Photos were originally released). So I waited to see if they would upgrade the full size iPods.....which they did not...they just released the Nano's. So I put my 40GB iPod Photo on eBay and it sold quickly and I ordered a 60GB Color iPod. But with the expo being next week b/t the 20th and 24th maybe they will still release another upgrade. Should I wait and not open my new 60GB iPod? This way I could return my iPod and order a newer one. Does anyone have experience with unopened returns to Apple?.....cost?.....can you return an iPod you ordered online to a local Apple Store? Thanks!