I purchased my first iMac about two months ago. It was the top of the line 2.93ghz version. The first one I received had scratches on it so I sent it back for a replacement. The second one I received had the yellow tint issue on the screen so I sent it back. After realizing that a new iMac was going to be released soon I just told the rep I wanted a refund. He then stated that if I want to buy the new iMac when it releases just contact him and he will give me a $200 credit for all the hassle. I also have the 2011 Macbook Pro 2.2ghz model. While waiting on the new iMac I have been questioning whether or not the iMac is worth all of the trouble and maybe I should just buy a cinema display and use my laptop as my desktop. Issues with the iMac? Yellow tint, dust behind glass, dust internally that can't be cleaned, smoke screen...etc. What would you do? Buy the cinema display or buy the iMac?